Weightron’s iWM system has been tailored, tried and tested to measure and record multi-stream waste production, which is collected in wheeled bins and put to good use in a number of places, including:
- Shopping centres – shops, bars, cafés, restaurants, public areas and stock rooms
- Supermarkets – stock rooms, cafés and food preparation areas
- Retail and wholesale markets – individual stalls, cafés and storage
- Sports and leisure centres – cafés, bars, health and beauty salons
- Hotels – restaurants, cafés, accommodation and storerooms
The effective management of multi-stream waste sources in retail and leisure can be very challenging, as it’s difficult to ensure all waste output is effectively separated and, if possible, recycled. It’s also important that the costs involved with waste disposal are fairly distributed to the relevant generators of such waste – which is where the iWM comes in. The iWM has an ultra-low profile weighing scale and clever touch-screen weight terminal loaded with proprietary software, to make waste disposal simple and cost-effective.
For more information about how Weightron can improve your waste management in the entertainment industry, contact our friendly team today.
Want to speak to a member of our team about your buisnesses iWM needs?
Call us on 0800 0309 203