Weightron’s iWM system is a versatile tool to measure and record multi-stream waste production, which is typically collected in wheeled bins from multiple locations in:
- Tenement blocks – multi-tenanted, multi-floor
- Office blocks – single and multi-tenanted, canteens, cafés and public areas
- Mixed tenancy – offices, residential, retail and leisure
The effective management of multi-stream waste sources in these environments can be very challenging. Ensuring that waste output is effectively segregated and recycled can be complicated, but with iWM it’s easy. This product also ensures that the costs involved with disposal are fairly apportioned to the relevant generators. The iWM provides customers with an ultra-low profile weighing scale and touch-screen weight terminal loaded with intelligent proprietary software.
Other features of the iWM include:
- User-friendly touch-screen terminal – with pictograms of waste types
- Recorded data – gives a clear picture of the type of waste, location and customer
- Remote Software Access – via the cloud-based analytics dashboard
- Downloadable data – in xls format can be used for invoicing as well as helping to control waste
- Mobile app – takes into account situations where the wheeled bins are not uniquely allocated to one user
The collected data is invaluable to:
- Facilities management companies
- Waste management contractors
If you have any queries or would like to talk through your waste management needs, contact Weightron, our friendly experts will be more than happy to help.
Want to speak to a member of our team about your buisnesses iWM needs?
Call us on 0800 0309 203