Weightron’s iWM system has been specifically designed to measure and record waste production, which is typically collected in wheeled bins from multiple locations in:
- Universities – laboratories, lecture rooms, shops, bars, cafés, restaurants, public areas and student accommodation
- Schools and colleges – laboratories, classrooms, canteens and cafés
The effective management of multi-stream waste sources in these environments poses a number of challenges. It’s often difficult to ensure the waste is effectively segregated and, where possible, recycled. The success of such systems is dependent on buy-in from the waste generators and the iWM makes this very easy. It’s also important that, where relevant, the costs involved with disposal are fairly apportioned to the appropriate generators. The iWM is based around an ultra-low profile weighing scale and touch-screen weight terminal loaded with proprietary software.
- User-friendly touch-screen terminal – with pictograms of waste types and location
- Recorded data – gives a clear picture of the type of waste, location and customer
- Remote software access – via the cloud-based analytics dashboard
- Downloadable data – in xls format can be used for invoicing as well as helping to control waste
- Mobile app – takes into account situations where the wheeled bins are not uniquely allocated to one user
- Can be set up for contaminated waste – medical/radioactive
The collected data is invaluable to:
- Facilities management companies
- Waste management contractors
For more information about multi-stream waste management services, get in contact with Weightron. We have a wealth of experience within the industry and provide nothing but exemplary products to our valued customers.
Want to speak to a member of our team about your buisnesses iWM needs?
Call us on 0800 0309 203