Weightron’s iWM system has been specifically designed to measure and record waste production which is typically collected in wheeled bins from multiple locations in:
- Airports – shops, bars, cafés, restaurants, public areas, in-flight meal production, aircraft cleaning
- Rail stations – shops, bars, cafés, restaurants, public areas, on-board meals and drinks
- Motorway services – shops, cafés, restaurants, public areas, fuel forecourts
Effective management of multi-stream waste sources in the above industries can be extremely challenging and often difficult to make sure that waste is responsibly managed. It can also be tricky to ensure that the costs associated with waste disposal are fairly apportioned to the relevant generators’ waste output. This is why Weightron provides customers with the iWM. Its ultra-low profile weighing scale and touch-screen weight terminal ensures that your waste is responsibly managed and calculated fairly.
The other features of the iWM includes:
- User-friendly touch-screen terminal – with pictograms of waste types
- Recorded data – gives a clear picture of the type of waste, location and customer
- Remote Software Access – via the cloud-based analytics dashboard
- Downloadable data – in xls format can be used for invoicing as well as helping to control waste
- Mobile app – takes into account situations where the wheeled bins are not uniquely allocated to one user
Want to know more about Weightron’s excellent iWM systems? Contact our friendly experts today – we’re here to help you streamline your processes.
Want to speak to a member of our team about your buisnesses iWM needs?
Call us on 0800 0309 203