Weighing plays a vital role in warehousing, transportation and materials handling. We recognise that having the ability to weigh pallets, drums and IBCs directly from your forklift has significant financial, operational and safety advantages for your business. However, any retrofit weighing system must be simple to fit and able to withstand some of the harshest industrial environments imaginable.
Weightron’s LiftWeigh has been specifically developed to meet all essential criteria for retrofit forklift truck weighing systems. The system consists of two weigh assemblies, which fit side by side directly on standard forklift carriages – without the need for any mechanical alterations to the forklift itself whatsoever. The forks then simply hook onto the weighing units and robust, fully protected cable assemblies are connected via a junction box to the onboard weight indicator. Benefits include:
- Simple to fit and remove
- Available in 2.5 and 4.5 tonne capacities
- Trade approved error of 0.04%
- Compatible with Class II, III and IV carriages
- High resistance to shock and side loads (independently verified by external test house)
- Range of weight indicators
- Optional wireless data transmission
- Nationwide service and support
Liftweigh provides far better performance than systems based around the forklift’s hydraulics and, unlike these systems, can be easily transferred from one forklift to another.
Please contact us to find out more about our versatile forklift scales.Download Liftwigh Datasheet