D440IS Weight Indicator
Weightron’s versatile D440iS ATEX certified weight indicator is ideal for a wide range of process weighing applications including filling, dosing, mixing and blending. It can be used in hazardous areas where both gases and/or dusts are present.
The D440iS can operate directly in the hazardous area (including Zones 0 and 20), without the need to install additional galvanic barriers through to the safe area. This not only saves installation costs, but also gives a much neater and more professional installation. The D440 can be connected to external weight displays, weight repeaters, PCs and printers located in the safe area. The dedicated PS440-A power supply is available in 230 VAC, 115 VAC and 24 VAC versions.
The D440iS features:
- Stainless steel enclosure with large back-lit graphic display
- 18 key alphanumeric keypad for simple set up and operation
- Single and double weighing function
- Four electro-mechanical relay outputs, four opto-isolated inputs and two bi-directional optical-fibre serial channels as standard (optional voltage or current analogue outputs are also available)
- 4000 d OIML certification (Directive 2014/31/eu – Non-automatic weighing machines)
- Operating zones: Zones 0, 1, 2 (gases) and Zones 20, 21, 22 (dusts)
- Certificate: CESI 05 ATEX 022X
- ATEX Designation:
- Ex II 1G Ex ia IIC T5 Ga
- Ex II 1D Ex ia IIIC T100°C Da IP54
- Tamb (-20°C to + 55°C) –> T5/T100°C
Please contact us to discuss the full capabilities of the DD440iS.
PLEASE NOTE: The installation of weighing equipment in designated ATEX hazardous areas must be carried out by suitably qualified personnel.Download D440IS