As a discipline FM is fundamental when it comes to increasing the overall efficiency of an organisation, and is carried out through the effective management of buildings, people, assets and to name but a few.
FM Waste Management Systems
Benefits of the FM system include:
- Significant cost savings by helping to minimise and control waste
- Detailed reports of the who, what and where of waste generation
- Easy-to-use system that encourages partner ‘buy-in’
- Fair cost apportionment for waste generated
- Accurate collection of data to ensure environmental compliance
Weighing equipment for Facilities Management
iWM – Multi-stream waste management
One small yet vital part of an effective FM system is the efficient management of waste. As such, Weightron have developed specialist weighing equipment and software to manage multi-stream, itemised waste weighing at a wide range of buildings and facilities.
Our iWM system is already installed in a number of establishments including:
- Office blocks and tenement buildings
- Sports and retail complexes
- Hotels, restaurants and exhibition centres
- Cinemas and theatres
- Airports, rail stations and motorway services
- Museums, hospitals and universities
We understand that facilities produce a large amount of waste from daily operations, which is why our weighbridges are tailored to offer an effective solution for waste management in the FM industry. Our range of pit and surface weighbridges are ideal for the bulk measurement of waste at large venues, offering a bespoke solution for your business needs. All weighbridges can be paired with our dedicated software, and driver-operated systems facilitate round-the-clock operation.
So if you’d like to find out more about how Weightron can facilitate your waste management needs, or for advice on any of our waste management-related services and solutions, please get in touch. We work with facilities across the UK to help meet waste targets and sustainability goals.