Industrial Scale Service & Scale Support
Weightron know the importance of maintaining the long-term accuracy of your industrial scale, especially if the equipment is ‘legal-for-trade’ approved.
Our scale service and maintenance plans are designed to ensure the ongoing reliability and performance of your weighing scales and balances, thereby minimising costly downtime.
We offer three Service Level Agreements, designed to suit individual operational and budgetary requirements. Software support can be added to any service agreement.
Standard Cover ‘S’
- Planned visits to inspect, service and calibrate your weighing equipment
- Visits can be scheduled in line with your ISO quality requirements
- Traceable calibration certificates
Standard Cover PLUS ‘S+’
- All the benefits of Standard Cover ‘S’ and in addition:
- Cost of emergency call outs to attend breakdowns
- Labour costs to fit replacement parts, which fail through ‘fair wear and tear’ (Cost of parts not included)
- All the benefits of Standard Cover PLUS ‘S+’ and in addition:
- Cost of replacement spare parts, including load cells and electronics
- Costs of associated labour to maintain and repair any equipment covered by your service agreement
Weightron operate a nationwide network of field-based engineers, ensuring help and support for your weighing scale is never far away. In addition to maintaining our own equipment, we can also provide cover for a wide range of other makes of scale.
Please contact us for further information and advice.Download Service Brochure 2019