The Eurodeck SB Weighbridge (originally the SBPM-SB) is constructed using automated welding techniques at our Italian headquarters and features a structural design concept well proven for optimum stiffness and strength. The design ensures there are no traps for debris. The durbar deck plate provides a skid resistant surface and fully robotic sandblasting and painting provides excellent environmental protection. An optional galvanized finish for the weighbridge is available to special order.
A key competitive advantage of the Eurodeck SB weighbridge is that all critical measuring chain components, including: load cells, instrumentation and software are designed and manufactured by the Bilanciai Group. This ensures optimum performance, reliability and integration for the user.
The Eurodeck SB (Standard Build) is available in both surface and pit mount designs, but with only the size available of 18 metres x 3 metres, which has capacities of 50 and 60 tonnes.
Key features include:
- Low profile deck – only 400 mm high
- Automatically welded – high stiffness design
- Driver-operated versions
- Digital (CPD) and analogue (CPR) IP69K stainless steel load cells
- Guide rails standard on surface models
- Optional steel ramps
- Modular construction (can be transported in standard shipping container, ideal for export markets)
- Optional galvanized version
- Wide range of peripherals
Weightron engineers have developed proprietary technology to allow the Eurodeck SB to be used on sloping terrain (gradients up to 1:20). Special load cell mounting assemblies ensure the weighbridge is correctly positioned during operation.Download data sheet