FLYNET50 - Weighbridge Indicator
Our new trade-approved FLYNET50 is far more than just a weighing indicator, bringing a new dimension to weighing and data management. The versatility of the instrument means that it can be configured by the user for a diverse range of weighbridge applications.
A key feature is its intuitive client programming capabilities using the latest embedded Windows operating system. Add to this the comprehensive connectivity options for easy, high-speed data management and the result is the most powerful and versatile weighing instrument in its class.
Main features include:
- Weights and Measures approved – single and multi-division/multi-range
- Desk and wall mount versions
- 5.7” TFT touch screen with a virtual keypad
- Compatible with analogue and digital load cells
- Ethernet port, 4 x USB ports, RS232/422 ports
- Optional digital and analogue I/O cards
FLYNET50 can interface with all modern IT devices including PCs, mobile phones, tablets, barcode readers and printers. Data management capabilities include:
- Data sharing with a SQL relational database for flexible data management
- Export data in .CSV format via FTP protocol or by saving on a USB stick
- PC Windows application for remote database management
- Possibility to archive weighing ticket as a PDF
- Automatic email data transmission (e.g. PDF weighbridge ticket)