LPS Floor Scale
Weightron’s ultra-low profile LPS Floor Scale provides the ideal solution for the accurate weighing of a wide range of mobile tote bins, pallet trucks and other wheeled containers. The LPS is available in capacities from 300 kg to 1500 kg, with a maximum platform size of 1500 mm x 1250 mm.
The 304 stainless steel, monobloc drive-through structure provides a very low weighing platform area with raised side beams that act as a guide for containers. The LPS is ideal for applications in the food and chemical industries, especially where regular wash-down occurs.
The robust LPS can be used with a wide range of our weight indicators, touch-screen terminals, specialist scale software and printers. A screened cable connects the scale via the stainless steel junction box to the weighing instrument. Portable instrument stands are available as an optional extra.
The four stainless steel, IP67 load cells housed in the side frames are fitted with adjustable, self-levelling stainless feet with anti-skid rubber supports. The integral handles provide excellent manoeuverability and the short access ramps (355 mm) make optimum use of available floor space (one ramp is supplied as standard).
- Certified for weights and measures (legal-for-trade) applications
- Micro shot-peened scale surface for optimum hygiene
- Suitable for wash-down food applications
- LPS-A lift top model for optimum hygiene/cleaning
- Multi-range and high resolution versions available
- Optional 316 version available for aggressive environments
- ATEX version for use in designated hazardous areas
Please contact us for helpful advice on choosing the right floor scale for your application.Download LPS Datasheet