Surface Mounted Eurodeck Concrete Weighbridge
Weightron’s surface-mounted Eurodeck Concrete Weighbridge is ideal for a wide range of applications, providing a robust, maintenance-free weighing deck.
This pour-on-site weighbridge features a light, yet strong, steel deck framework (complete with reinforcing) used to retain the ready-mixed concrete.
This pre-built steel frame is installed on site with dummy load cells and then in-filled with ready-mixed concrete. When this has cured, the stainless steel fully weld-sealed CPD digital or CPR analogue load cells are fitted and the system is calibrated. The non-slip finish provides an excellent chemical and skid-resistant surface.
- Low profile design – only 400 mm high
- Non-standard widths & lengths in capacities up to 80 t
- Metric and imperial sizes available
- Can be fitted with CPD digital or CPR analogue stainless steel load cells
- Lightweight subframe structure for ease of transportation and installation
- Optional side rails and steel ramps
- Ideal for harsh environments
- Driver-operated versions
- Low-maintenance deck
- ATEX certified version for hazardous areas
- Wide range of weighbridge peripherals
For unrivalled reliability, compact design and high performance, our CPD and CPR weighbridge load cells are the ideal solution. Adhering to the stringent IP69K standards for sealing, they will consistently provide accurate weighing, and feature built-in lightning protection – along with rodent-proof cables when required – for preparation in any eventuality.
To find out more information, contact one of our sales engineers today.Download Eurodeck CC Datasheet