Our crane scale products, ranging from 0.5 tonne up to 100 tonne capacity, have gained an excellent reputation for operating in a diverse range of challenging environments, including:
- Foundries and smelting plants
- Steel stockholders
- Electricity generating plants
- Off-shore installations
- Aerospace establishments
- Designated hazardous areas (ATEX)
Developed and continually improved over several decades, our robust crane scales provide optimum precision and reliability – whatever your application. To ensure ongoing performance and reliability for your scales, we offer nationwide service and support from our field-based engineers.
They are capable of withstanding a range of external factors including overload, shock, electrical and magnetic interference, excessive heat and vibration forces. The robust rechargeable batteries provide operational periods ranging from 80 -120 hours depending on the model.
A range of options are available:
- Wireless instrumentation with hand-held remote
- Remote printer
- Large remote digital displays
- Special heat shields for high temperature applications
- Weights and measures approved versions
- Special mounting attachments, protective covers and hooks
- Optional mounting cradles for storage and transportation
For weighing long loads such as steel bars, we offer crane scales that can be used in duplex mode. The master scale receives weighing data from the slave and then displays the combined weight of the object being weighed.
Please contact us to find out more about our range of crane scale products.