Pit Mounted Eurodeck SB Weighbridge
The trade-approved, surface-mounted weighbridge is constructed using automated welding techniques and features a structural design concept well-proven for optimum stiffness and strength. The durbar steel deck plate provides a skid-resistant surface and fully robotic sandblasting and painting provides excellent environmental protection.
Key features include:
- Standard sizes 18 m x 3.0 m and 18 m x 3.2 m
- Capacities 50 and 60 tonne
- Low profile deck – only 400 mm high (optional 300 mm height)
- Automatically welded – high stiffness design
- Driver-operated versions
- Digital (CPD) or analogue (CPR) IP69K stainless steel load cells
- Wide range of instrumentation and software
- Dynamic low speed axle weighing option
- Modular construction (can be transported in standard shipping container)
- Special paint finishes
- Optional galvanized version
- Wide range of peripherals
As part of our weighbridge innovation programme, we have developed proprietary technology for sloping weighbridges, allowing installation on sites with gradients up to 1 in 20. This can optimise use of space and reduce civils work. Our bespoke design capability also allows us to build weighbridge decks to fit into existing pits. This can reduce civil engineering costs and significantly minimise site disruption during installation.
Weighbridge Load Cells
Our compact CPD and CPR weighbridge load cells meet the stringent IP69K sealing standards. They feature built-in lightning protection and can be fitted with rodent-proof cables. This level of sealing and proprietary mounting hardware ensure optimum reliability for these key components, meaning your weighbridge will continue to do what it is designed for – accurate weighing – day in, day out.
To find out more information, contact one of our sales engineers today.Download Eurodeck SB Datasheet