Surface Mounted Eurodeck Weighbridge
Weightron’s Eurodeck is the UK’s leading steel weighbridge design and has built an enviable reputation for performance and long-term reliability over the past 40 years.
Capable of operating in the harshest of environments, the surface-mounted Eurodeck weighbridge features robust steel beams in line with traffic flow and a durbar steel plate skid-resistant deck. The low profile, modular design offers unrivalled manufacturing versatility in terms of weighbridge. length, width and capacity.
Key features include:
- Low profile design – 400 mm high – optional 300 mm version
- Manufactured to EN1090 standards
- Non-standard widths & lengths in capacities up to 150 t
- Can be fitted with CPD digital or CPR analogue stainless steel load cells
- Driver-operated versions
- Guide rails fitted as standard
- Stop end available for single entry weighbridge
- Optional steel ramps
- Modular construction for ease of transportation and installation
- Special paint / galvanized finishes
- High accuracy versions (1 part in 5000 – e.g. 50000 kg x 10 kg)
- ATEX certified version for hazardous areas
- Wide range of weighbridge peripherals
As part of our weighbridge innovation programme, we have developed proprietary technology for sloping weighbridges, allowing installation on sites with gradients up to 1 in 20. This can optimise the use of space and reduce civil work.
Weighbridge Load cells
Our compact CPD and CPR weighbridge load cells meet the stringent IP69K sealing standards. They feature built-in lightning protection and can be fitted with rodent-proof cables. This level of sealing and proprietary mounting hardware ensure optimum reliability for these key components, meaning your weighbridge will continue to do what it is designed for – accurate weighing – day in, day out.
To find out more information, contact one of our sales engineers todayDownload Eurodeck Datasheet