Waste Weighing Systems
Weighbridges for the Waste and Recycling Industries
The Weightron range of weighbridges and equipment is designed to provide accurate and reliable weighing in these harsh environments, ensuring optimum productivity for your operation.
- Pit and surface designs
- Steel or concrete construction
- Custom-built, reinforced weighbridges for weighing wheeled skips
- IP69K stainless steel load cells and rodent proof cabling
- Wide range of traffic control equipment
- Vehicle/driver recognition technologies
- Radiation detection systems
- Powerful and versatile software
- Nationwide service and support
Weighing equipment for the Waste and Recycling Industries:
- Multi-stream waste
We have developed special weighing equipment and software to manage multi-stream, itemised waste weighing at a wide range of buildings and facilities.
Our iWM system is already installed in:
- Office blocks and tenement buildings
- Sports and retail complexes
- Airports, rail stations and motorway services
- Hospitals and universities
- Easy-to-use system that encourages participation
- Provides detailed reports of the who, what and where of waste generation
- Fair cost apportionment for waste
- Significant cost savings for industry by controlling waste
The iWM is also used at MRFs for measuring mixed waste in line with the ‘Environmental Permitting (England and Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2014’ for sampling commingled waste.
- Kerbside collections
We can provide special vehicle-based weighing systems for the kerbside collection of products, such as batteries and other recyclables.
Please contact us for more information on our weighbridges and specialist weighing equipment.