Weighbridge Servicing and Maintenance Contracts
At Weightron we understand the importance of maintaining the long-term accuracy of your weighbridge, especially if the equipment is ‘legal-for-trade’ approved.
Our weighbridge service and maintenance plans are designed to give you peace of mind, allowing you to focus on the efficient running of your business – without having to worry about breakdowns.
We operate a nationwide network of field-based engineers, ensuring help and support for your weighbridge is never far away. Whatever your make of weighbridge, we can provide service and support for single, site-wide and national installations.
We offer three Service Level Agreements, each one designed to suit individual operational and budgetary requirements. Comprehensive software support can be added to any service agreement.
Standard Cover ‘S’
- Planned visits to inspect, service and calibrate your weighbridge
- Visits can be scheduled in line with your ISO quality requirements
- Traceable calibration certificates
Standard Cover PLUS ‘S+’
- All the benefits of Standard Cover ‘S’ and in addition:
- Cost of emergency call outs to attend breakdowns
- Labour costs to fit replacement parts, which fail through ‘fair wear and tear’ (cost of parts not included)
- All the benefits of Standard Cover PLUS ‘S+’ and in addition:
- Cost of replacement spare parts, including load cells and electronics
- Costs of associated labour to maintain and repair any equipment covered by your service agreement
We carry out weighbridge calibration and re-verification procedures using our own specialist test vehicles, in line with the UK Weighing Federation’s Calibration Code of Practice.
Please contact us to discuss the benefits of a structured service and maintenance contract for your weighbridge system.Download Service Brochure 2019