Weightron’s iWM system is the perfect tool for measuring, controlling and reducing waste in a diverse range of industries, including:
- Distribution and storage
- Food production
Unwanted, unnecessary waste production has a direct impact on the profitability of the bottom line, and ensuring effective management of multi-stream waste sources can be very challenging. This is why many industries turn to the iWM because it provides a clear picture of where and how much waste is produced within dedicated parts of your factory or warehouse. The compact system is designed in a way that ensures our customers benefit from an ultra-low profile weighing scale and an easy-to-use touch-screen, to streamline waste management and make it cost-effective.
- Easy wheel-on wheel-off platform scale
- Large user-friendly touch-screen terminal – with pictograms of waste types and location
- Recorded data – allows management to measure, control and reduce waste
- Remote software access – via the cloud-based analytics dashboard
- Downloadable data – in xls format can be used for invoicing as well as helping to control waste
- Waste recycling optimisation
- Mobile app – for ease of waste bin identification
For more information about our multi-stream waste management and how it can help you in the manufacturing, engineering, distribution and storage or food production industry – contact Weightron today.
Want to speak to a member of our team about your buisnesses iWM needs?
Call us on 0800 0309 203